Buying on-line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shellbird

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I know some of you buy equipment on-line. I am looking into buying a Henderson wetsuit.

Can you tell me your experience with buying on line and/or recommend certain places???

Thanks

The whole reason why I am buying the hyperstretch, a lot more forgiving and formfitting so I think I will be all set. thanks for the link!

I've had good experiences with LP and with DiveInn. DiveInn is in Spain though so maybe not great for buying a wetsuit. If LP sells it I'd go with them.

Tom

i hear the showroom in NYC is quite large and impressive (though i've never been myself)... you could try on all the sizes you want. i think the in-store prices are the same as online.

but check their website, i seem to remember them being closed most weekends for some reason.

i bought my wetsuit from them and had good luck. fast shipping too since they are so close. i just followed Bare's sizing charts... i was right on for every measurement so i bought that size and it fits well. i imagine its not as easy for women though.

good luck :),

chris

We used LeisurePro to buy some Henderson booties for my wife and I. Since we didn't know anything about Henderson's sizing, I just ordered about six pairs in various sizes, we tried them all on, and kept the ones that fit best. I think it cost less than $10 to send back four pairs via UPS, and shipping to us was about the same. You could probably do the same for wetsuits, though returning might cost more. But then again, using their sizing charts, you should only need to have two or three sizes sent.

I'd love to, but if I went I'd end up spending a ton of money, and all I really want is an AL30 pony with mounting, an SPG, and a regulator service/checkout. Sounds like a job for the LDS.

Oh... I almost forgot. I've had great luck with eBay as well. Just use some common sense if you shop there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom