Buying gear makes me crazy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeliciousBrownTaste

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Ok so I'm aware that trying on different types of gear is the best way to figure out which is best, but what if you're too much of a patter-on-the-back kind of person? Like, if I try 2 pairs of fins, I really like the fact that split fins are easy to kick with the way they teach you to kick in Padi (Everyone calls it different, just like handshakes >_<). But at the same time, I like frog kicking equally, and these xxx paddle fins work really well for that! My problem is that I don't like either one better, they're the same price, and there is at least 3 of either one that I like. How do I decide?!

It's easy. Just get both.

I like the subliminal decision making process that Phoebe used on Joey when he was trying to decide which route to take when driving to Vegas. But you have to use it in person so I cant use it on you over the net :(

The thing is, first of all I'm 16, and second of all I've seen way to many people buy 3 sets of gear all at once, and I just want to get one rig that ill get experienced with. Maybe ill just get Tusa, it seems like the most price friendly gear, but still good quality, cept computers lol.

Back
Top Bottom