buying a bc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

15g? About maybe U$300? Not too bad. What does it consist of? BP, wing, harness? Just wondering coz I too am looking of switching over and currently looking at the DSS single rig package.

midwestdvr:
15g? About maybe U$300? Not too bad. What does it consist of? BP, wing, harness? Just wondering coz I too am looking of switching over and currently looking at the DSS single rig package.

more like 20g but guys over here have been snagging em for 15g. consists of an EXD wing bladder, Generic backplate with harness and Single tank adaptor

Spoon:
more like 20g but guys over here have been snagging em for 15g. consists of an EXD wing bladder, Generic backplate with harness and Single tank adaptor

Wow! That's not too bad at all. If only I was making a trip back sooner, I'd pick it up over there. As it is, shipping would probably bring the price on par if I get it over here. Besides, DSS is in the LA area so easier to answer my questions (and I'll have a lot of it, esp if I go with the hog harness :D ). Thanks for the info, spoon.

jonix:
from jai? hehehe

bro ask ellen, she has a good price on the EXD package. ask gordon as well :D
i've asked both... very good prices from both shops...

scubajai pala yung 15k akala ko pa man din there were other sources na... hmph...

Jag

i think ive pretty much made up my mind...i really plan to go tech (wreck, maybe even cave?) so i have to try a bp/w setup

mayastig:
i think ive pretty much made up my mind...i really plan to go tech (wreck, maybe even cave?) so i have to try a bp/w setup

smart move, a decison i made as well when i first started diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom