Bungee Mount for Nemo Wide?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ltstanfo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Does anyone make a bungee mount for the Nemo Wide? I'm getting ready to start my (first part) DSAT course and I want to use the Nemo Wide.

Thanks,
Ltstanfo

UPDATE

I am discussing the possibility of designing a bungee mount for the Nemo Wide with Tobin over at Deep Sea Supply (DSS). Please leave feedback over at his equipment manufacturer forum (Deep Sea Supply) if you would be interested in purchasing such a mount. He needs to gauge what kind of demand there might be before he goes any further.

Thanks,
Ltstanfo

UPDATE

I am discussing the possibility of designing a bungee mount for the Nemo Wide with Tobin over at Deep Sea Supply (DSS). Please leave feedback over at his equipment manufacturer forum (Deep Sea Supply) if you would be interested in purchasing such a mount. He needs to gauge what kind of demand there might be before he goes any further.

Thanks,
Ltstanfo
Did you ever figure out a design

Back
Top Bottom