Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warning to the Squeemish - you might want to skip this post.

Kris - feel free to ignore this if you don't want to answer. When you pump before birth, is it productive? Do you get any colostrum? I don't know what kind of pump you're using (I'm on a Medela Pump-In-Syle Advanced), but remember to keep the pressure low. You're aiming for some stimulation and hormones - not to suck the life out of yourself!

Good Luck!
Scuba-sass :)

No worries... I'll answer just about anything if somebody really wants to know. :) Yes, I'm getting some colostrum when I'm pumping. It's not enough to really store for Drake's use later or anything because the milk factories usually don't get the "full steam ahead" until after the placenta separates and comes out.

I'm using a double electric pump that our milk bank supplies to its donors at the birth center where I work. It's comparable to a Medela electric pump but works best as a single pump. Yeah, I think I had the pressure too high yesterday and that's why I'm feeling bruised. I turned it down today.

Now I'm taking an iced coffee break, getting the kids hooked up with something to do to keep them entertained for a little while, and then I'm back to the pump.

:preggers: Kris

Missdirected:
Kris, does Drake know u r diving on May 5 and 6?

http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.php?p=2570452&postcount=1

Do we need to have a word with him, heheheheh :winky: Let him know that he has had his fun in mommy's tummy but now it is time to go?

I'm not speaking for Kris, but I do believe that she'll be opting out of the dives. Some others aren't going to be either. I'd do the Duane/Eagle in her place but Pete has my cards that say I'm more than an OW diver. :(

Anyone who wants to call to give her some verbal support, I have her #.. pm me :D

CBulla:
I'm not speaking for Kris, but I do believe that she'll be opting out of the dives. Some others aren't going to be either. I'd do the Duane/Eagle in her place but Pete has my cards that say I'm more than an OW diver. :(

Anyone who wants to call to give her some verbal support, I have her #.. pm me :D

So I should remove Kris' name? :sad: Who else is not coming? :huh:

KBulla:
No worries... I'll answer just about anything if somebody really wants to know. :) Yes, I'm getting some colostrum when I'm pumping. It's not enough to really store for Drake's use later or anything because the milk factories usually don't get the "full steam ahead" until after the placenta separates and comes out.

I'm using a double electric pump that our milk bank supplies to its donors at the birth center where I work. It's comparable to a Medela electric pump but works best as a single pump. Yeah, I think I had the pressure too high yesterday and that's why I'm feeling bruised. I turned it down today.

Now I'm taking an iced coffee break, getting the kids hooked up with something to do to keep them entertained for a little while, and then I'm back to the pump.

:preggers: Kris
All hands to the pumps soon?? Or are you looking to keep this one inside for some winter warmth at the end of the year?

**** HOUSTON, WE HAVE A SITUATION ****

I just tapped into the PNICN (Pre-Natal International Communications Network) and intercepted some emails being sent between Drake and his buddies. It seems there is a situation that arose that may explain why Drake has decided not to come out yet.

You see, Drake, being from two diver parents, has spent the last nine months dreaming of being a diver. He's been diligently practicing his dive skills inside Kris' womb... skills such as his flutter kicks... his frog kicks... (by the way Kris, he says "Sorry Mom" but he needs to practice so he can be a REALLY GOOD diver and impress his mommy and daddy and all the dive buddy friends waiting for him in the outside world.)

Well, all was going good until some other prenatals emailed Drake and told him that once he got born, his diving days would be OVER until he was AT LEAST a teenager... and maybe even longer!!!

After hearing this over and over, poor Drake has started to believe it. Now he's decided, he's gonna just stay in Kris' womb where he can dive and dive and not have to sit on the sideline getting left out of all the diving fun.

So, I think we all need to band together and let Drake know that being born won't be the end of his diving fun! I think if we can convince him of that, he'll gladly be born and be full of smiles for all the summer diving fun.

So.... Drake, buddy... c'mon out. We know you already have diver blood and to us, you'll be one of the diving gang from day one.

And just so you don't feel left out... here's a sneek preview of some of the things waiting for you:

IMG_2503.JPG

IMG_2505.JPG

So baby Drake, I'm sending these and other dive attire to your Mommy and Daddy. But I'm only going to show you these two right now. If you want to see the rest, you'll have to come out and join us.

Now, when you're ready, we're all ready for you too. And rest assured that yes, you will be DIVER DRAKE to us from day one.

WE LOVE YOU DRAKE!!!! NOW C'MON OUT AND JOIN YOUR FAMILY AND MEET YOUR NEW FRIENDS IN THE DIVING COMMUNITY!!!

KBulla:
Oh, hell no! I'm diving for at least a year!!

Yeah right, not if Colin has anything to say about it.... LOL you made it how long last time I think you got maybe 2 dives in before:rofl3: :popcorn: ..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom