Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man, the suspense is killing me!

ScubaFishee! Those are absolutely adorable!

Keep the vibes up... early stuff is happening :wink:

Hey, Diversolo - our other two boys (Xavier and Ian) are up at Reefguy's for a bit to take the constant run around the house stuff off of Kris's mind for a bit... hmm we oughta hook up and have a beer sometime!

what time is it over there colin??

whisper in her ear for me... deadline is midnight sweetie... gotta make it happen!

hmmmm 4.5hrs... not alot of time left

COME'ON LITTLE ANZAC....... DONT YOU HEAR YOUR AUNTY LORRAINE CALLING YOU!!!

little Anzac.... i have a little koala with scuba tank and gear on him for you if you come out within the next FOUR hours!!!!

come'on bubby....... you know you want it!

Well, I don't think his middle name is going to be Anzac. Sorry, Almitywife! I tried, really I did! At least I've been getting a lot of little, weenie contractions since earlier this afternoon. It's certainly not enough to phone in the midwives or even get too excited, but at least it's SOMETHING! I'm feeling pretty confident (hopeful, desparate, etc) that this is the beginning of very early stages of labor.

My guess is it will go on like this for a while, and tomorrow will be the day. But after everything else that's been going on, I'm not putting money down for anything. :wink:

Maxine, I absolutely LOVE those shirts!! Oh, my gosh!! They are too cute! You have got to get those on-line for other diver mommy and daddy's to order! Copyright, Baby!!

The biophysical profile came back perfect, so he's got plenty of fluid and is looking nice and healthy. The dr's guesstimating somewhere between 8 - 9 pounds, and I'm sourcing closer to the 8 pound mark. Either way, I know my body can handle it. Then again, my first obgyn with Xavier thought over 8 pounds, and he was 6 pounds 8 ounces. No sweat. :D

Okay, Colin and I need to get some chill out time before picking up the boys from ReefGuy's. Thanks, again, ReefGuy. You da bomb!!

Love you guys! I just can't tell you how much all the well wishes and excitement from all of you mean to me. What an amazing group of people! Thanks so much, everyone!

:preggers: Kris

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom