Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
See, Kris, you could have made it to the MegaDive! LOL :D

At least I won't be pregnant for Invasion II!!

KBulla:
I'm going to continue pumping some more this morning, but honestly I'm already sore from yesterday. They feel bruised! :(

As for the Keys trip next weekend, if we don't pop this kid out in the next week (by next Wednesday, May 2), I've got to believe we'll be in for a hospital induction and no Keys. I'm sure he'll be here by this weekend, though. If he's not, I'll seriously consider the castor oil... <shudder>

:preggers: Kris

X/\A (lambda chi alpha) says - castor oil now! Don't wait!! 3 double shots of Kamakazis after you do to wash down the taste... OK, it didn't kill the taste for me, but my face went numb!

I guess we could convert a spare beer bong into a castor oil bong.

Chug! Chug! Chug!

Interesting:

AmazingPregnancy.com:
Castor Oil is often used to help start labor. It's recommended that you take 2-4 oz. It doesn't start labor in all pregnancies, and it those it does, the reasons why aren't really clear. The basic thought is that the bowel contractions help stimulate the uterus to contract as well. There is also some believe that the oil helps in the production of prostaglandins. One thing everyone agrees on it that it tastes pretty bad.

Here are some suggestions to help make it more palatable.

• Castor oil is hard to taste scrambled into 2 or 3 eggs.
  • Drink oil straight followed immediately by hot apple juice.
  • Put the castor oil in 3-4 oz. of root beer, then place a palm over the glass, and shake it up HARD; then immediately guzzle all of the now-all-foamy rootbeer. It suspends the castor oil.
  • Add a couple of scoops of ice cream to the castor oil and orange juice.
  • Take one large glass of orange juice mix in three teaspoonful of castor oil and one teaspoon of baking soda. This will make it foamy, almost like a soda.

Why are we waiting!

Hmmmm.

Castor oil is hard to taste scrambled into 2 or 3 eggs???

This raises all kinds of intersting possibilites...

I wonder how it goes with biscuits and gravy?

I have a friend that induced her labors with castor oil. She mixed it with coke and chugged it. Then she would eat something with "strong flavor" afterwards. Worked both times!

Whatcha waitin' on, Kris? :D

I have to admit... this thread is addictive, and it's been fun to follow the pregnancy. I must say that I though it was really cool that Colin posted the ultrasound pics too!

KBulla:
At least I won't be pregnant for Invasion II!!
That's not what i heard, Colin was planning to knock you up again for Bulla #4 at the beginning of May, so you should be about 2 months into it by the time Invasion 2 comes around!!! :wink:

simbrooks:
That's not what i heard, Colin was planning to knock you up again for Bulla #4 at the beginning of May, so you should be about 2 months into it by the time Invasion 2 comes around!!! :wink:

Oh, hell no! I'm diving for at least a year!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom