Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, man. Now Kris is hitting the bottle!

OK - appearently I don't understand this pump thing to well.. I look like an octopus attacked me! I had one 'horn' stuck to my chin, the other 'horn' was stuck to my side. Then I finally got the one off of my chin, but it ended up stuck to my leg when I dropped it.. then I wrestled the one on my side and it ended up stuck to my arm.. buggerit! I finally got them both back to Kris and stopped trying to be helpful, but it was an adventure!

and one wonders how Mrs. Bulla got in her condition...

CBulla:
OK - appearently I don't understand this pump thing to well.. I look like an octopus attacked me! ..................

maybe thats part of the problem..... its suppose to attach to Mrs Bulla and not Mr Bulla :D

not without some severe surgery anyway

There I was, no joke.. sleeping like a fat cat after a scrambled eggs and cat nip binge.. happily dreaming of lazily playing with a sock that was erroniously left hanging over the side of the bed when my alarm went off..

In waking I realized I wasn't a fat cat nor did Kris experience anything that resembled going into labor... and I didn't spend a lot on my car insurance.

I have been just reading the posts everyday about 8 times a day to see how Kris is coming along. But I think it is time to chime in and let you know, We have no OB in the Keys we flight everyone out to Miami. The Hospital is a Baptist Hospital (Mariners Hospital) in Tavernier it's at MM 91.5 phone number 434-3000 or (911). It would take you about 10 min to drive it. Just thought I would chime in and give you a heads up.
Cool Tech might end up making a onesie for the Sinco if he decides to surface.LOL
Do you think the Mid-wife would like to come for the Sinco with you? Do I need to pick up anything to make Kris more comfortable. You will have a crib and bedding. What else can I get you besides the baby? LOL
If everyone says a little prayer for Kris today maybe she will go into labor by this weekend.
Untill then I will keep reading and praying for her.
Becky

See, Kris, you could have made it to the MegaDive! LOL :D

I'm going to continue pumping some more this morning, but honestly I'm already sore from yesterday. They feel bruised! :(

As for the Keys trip next weekend, if we don't pop this kid out in the next week (by next Wednesday, May 2), I've got to believe we'll be in for a hospital induction and no Keys. I'm sure he'll be here by this weekend, though. If he's not, I'll seriously consider the castor oil... <shudder>

:preggers: Kris

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom