Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LindaBluedolphin:
Yes but April 24th is much closer and within the range of probability. Sorry to tell you this ER and Roy if it goes until August Kris is going to have bigger problems then you can imagine.

Actually... I'm thinking that I'll have big problems if she goes till August! LOL

I'm just guessing that Kris might make a special trip to meet me and pummel me for mentioning mid-August as a (curse!) birthdate for Drake! :rofl3:

Yeah... thinking about that makes me change my mind about August! I think today or tomorrow is a great day for Drake to be born! :D

my 2nd child was 10 days late....Huge (for me) baby!

Hope it ends for you soon Kris! (and colin too :wink: )

Interesting stuff this AM - Kris was sitting on the couch arm and I was rubbing her tummy before I left... I could feel Drakes outline... pretty neat! Her tummy is VERY tight..

Isn't that the coolest. And this coming from a first time dad! :wink:

I love playing with Tanner through mommies belly. I'll lay there and talk to him and he seems to respond pretty well. I know when he's act a pill, I'll go rub on Lesa's belly and talk to Tanner and he seems to calm down. I just hope it works when he is born. :)

Michael

CBulla:
Interesting stuff this AM - Kris was sitting on the couch arm and I was rubbing her tummy before I left... I could feel Drakes outline... pretty neat! Her tummy is VERY tight..
Well he is just about to start pre-K isnt he???? :wink:

mwhities:
Isn't that the coolest. And this coming from a first time dad! :wink:

I love playing with Tanner through mommies belly. I'll lay there and talk to him and he seems to respond pretty well. I know when he's act a pill, I'll go rub on Lesa's belly and talk to Tanner and he seems to calm down. I just hope it works when he is born. :)

Michael

It does work!!!!! Baby Shiloh would stop crying as soon as she heard her daddy's voice. She would turn her head toward him and just look around...

Kris, hang in there sweetie.... The best things in life are certainly worth the wait.. Enjoy your final days feeling that wonderful little baby right under your heart...! Love you guys!

CBulla:
Very cool. amigo. :D

baitedstorm:
It does work!!!!! Baby Shiloh would stop crying as soon as she heard her daddy's voice. She would turn her head toward him and just look around...

I hope so!!! I'd love to be able to get Tanner calmed down just with my voice.

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom