Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwhities:
I hope so!!! I'd love to be able to get Tanner calmed down just with my voice.

Michael

Man Michael... It is the coolest thing to watch. I really didn't think she would be able to tell the difference between him or another deep voice, I was certainly wrong. Ken will get right up to Shiloh's little neck and say something like "Daddy's here baby girl" and it's almost like he turned off the cry switch. Of course this also means she has her daddy wrapped pretty dang tight around her little finger (new pictures posted on my babies, babies, babies thread)..

Just keep talking to that belly.....

Still hanging in there, really trying to stay positive. My friend who is due tomorrow with her first is currently in labor. I'm happy and excited for her, but I'm starting to feel like the last kid picked for the kickball game.

I was actually kind of depressed after I got off the phone with her and didn't get a darned thing done at all today. I need to shake that off and get back in the game.

Chris, thanks for the happy due date message! That made me smile. :) So, am I now -1 and counting?

Love you guys! Thanks for making me smile when I need it so badly.

:) Kris

Kris... stupid question but are you sure you counted your dates correctly???

bubby is just waiting for the right moment to make his appearance...... just remember;

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go.
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child born on the Sabbath Day,
Is fair and wise and good in every way.

considering how long its been... if he doesnt happen tonight (thursday) then i think hes in for another 7 days :D

almitywife:
Wednesday's child is full of woe,

frag...

this explains so much

wait .. is this scientific and stuff?

Hey You are on Number 3. I say get a dry suit zipper installed. it'll make it easier the next time.... :wink:

Seriously though... good luck.

H2Andy:
frag...

this explains so much

wait .. is this scientific and stuff?

of course... now give me your wedding ring on a gold chain and it will tell me if you having a boy or girl

i suppose in the interest of positive self-image we could say 'wednesday child is full of woe to go' :D

almitywife:
of course... now give me your wedding ring on a gold chain and it will tell me if you having a boy or girl

well, *I* personally am not having either ... could be a lot of money in it for me if it were true though...

Kicked awake again this morning.. its kinda cute.. Xav and Ian did the same thing when they were close to born to... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom