Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, SimBrooks has a great Sombrerro! His wonderful wife makes sure it shows up at all Conch parties... this last one it was used as a tent marker so we knew where to steer him after ensuring he'd been filled to capacity with high octaine beverages!

Tonight... batting practice.. Kris will do some hitting, the boys fielding... then she'll be the field chicky and Xav will hit. Maybe I'll have her do some up-downs.... :D

CBulla:
Hey, SimBrooks has a great Sombrerro!

oh dear god, please let him keep it deployed!

Colin... time to take Kris bowling... there's something about tossing around a heavy ball that makes me think it might work.

But, Colin, dude... man... have you taken my advice about sex??? I'm serious when I say the my OB "prescribed" as much of it as I could tolerate when I was preggo with Jonathan! For real! He says it helps to induce labor. Try it! I know... that's what got you (uh... well, Kris actually!) into this position in the first place... but it just might help!!! Anything is worth a shot now, isn't it?!?! LOL :wink:

erparamedic:
Colin... time to take Kris bowling... there's something about tossing around a heavy ball that makes me think it might work.

But, Colin, dude... man... have you taken my advice about sex??? I'm serious when I say the my OB "prescribed" as much of it as I could tolerate when I was preggo with Jonathan! For real! He says it helps to induce labor. Try it! I know... that's what got you (uh... well, Kris actually!) into this position in the first place... but it just might help!!! Anything is worth a shot now, isn't it?!?! LOL :wink:

NO SEX UNTIL AFTER MIDNIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am only a few hours from having the winning guess on when Drake will show up.
ANYTIME after midnight is ok with me Kris :D

i dont think that baby is ever coming out.... he's staying i there till its time to leave for college

CBulla:
I think this time, its going to be Margaritaville or Volcano :rofl:

Maybe it's time to put on some classics ... you know like G.N.R. :D

I think April 24th will be the perfect day for little Drake to make his entrance into the world!

Rig -- ahh... haven't heard that one in a few months..hmm, haven't seen the video in at least 15 years! Hey, I remember when it came out (oh man....)......

Linda huny.. if Kris makes it that long I'll be surprised.. course she made it this far.....

Today.. to heck with the bowling ball.. I'm in the bathroom doing some much needed research contemplating my naval while near the Toilet Tree and she wanders in looking for her glasses... the grain and feed store is missing something.. a big ole sack of feed.. she's managed to snag it and hide it....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom