Bull Shoals / Norfork

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubadawg

Contributor
Reaction score
Going down there 26,27 June any else going that weekend always looking for a buddy...weather permitting

Hey Scubadawg... Sorry I missed this post 'til it was too late. I'm just getting back into scuba (and hopefully shape) this summer... I plan on making it down to Bull Shoals, Table Rock, Norfork, Mermet Springs, Rolla - sometime between now and cold weather.

Would like to at least make contact with you, my southern MO brothers!

Jmaserati:
Hey Scubadawg... Sorry I missed this post 'til it was too late. I'm just getting back into scuba (and hopefully shape) this summer... I plan on making it down to Bull Shoals, Table Rock, Norfork, Mermet Springs, Rolla - sometime between now and cold weather.

Would like to at least make contact with you, my southern MO brothers!

Check out WWW.SHO-MESCUBA.COM that is who I generally go with and on those dates, but am free some times during the week , Maybe a Table Rock or Beaver day trip?

Back
Top Bottom