Bugfest-by-the-Sea, Lobster Mini-Season 2014!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seven for me. All nice size! Party was a blast. Great diving conditions.

Back home to work and reality after a TERRIFIC Bugfest week!!! It's already on my calendar for next year!

had a great time at the bug fest ........missed a few weigh-ins due to weather and the last one due to diving at the same time. ( caught two more) ... i also missed both raffles....oh well; perhaps i need better planning for the social activities next year....glad every one had a great time. seemed like a great turn-out.

Oh, you missed the raffle!!! Too bad, TERRIFIC prizes. My friend from Pennsylvania (she's on here but I forget her username) won a big camera dry box and a 3-set of Princeton Tec dive lights! I won a $75 gift certificate to Aruba Cafe, and a gift certificate to try flyboarding. The main sponsor, Reef Safe, donated some awesome jewelry like a beautiful sterling silver lobster and a few other pieces of jewelry. Someone won a regulator, someone else a BC, a few people won wetsuits, there were various other prizes that I forget.

I forgot to mention that since my friend and I did an early registration, we each got $10 of our $20 entry fee back. It's like we got paid to get the awesome Reef Safe products and other goodies!

Is it 2015 yet?

Bugfest was a great time! will def be back next year! Debby nice to meet you, my friend and I were sitting next to you guys during the raffle.

I'm jealous of you all..........(smile) (grin)...better luck to me next year........

It was nice meeting you two, Zaixon! Rushman...SEA ya next July!

I just got my vacation request approved for 2015 Bugfest-by-the-Sea! Save the dates: July 25-August 1!!!

10733941_312909665572888_7221585281369606970_o.jpg

i see your getting excited already..........me too.

There will be no lobsters left by that time next year.
Move%u00252BAlong%u00252BNothing%u00252BTo%u00252BSee%u00252BHere.jpg
Chug
Has not seen a bug south of Sea Watch or North of Palm Ave. in many years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom