Buddy Dive, Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cstreu1026

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am ready to make reservations for my honeymoon at Buddy Dive in Bonaire. Has anyone been there lately? It all looks great and I can't wait.

I was at Buddy last June for the 3rd year in a row. Same great staff and dive operation, can't wait to get back. The rooms are nice, food at the rest is good (but don't limit yourself to the resort, there are lots go great places to eat on Bonaire)and the dive operation is good. FYI, we drop the boat dives and put the $100 saved in to unlimited Nitrox. There so many shore dives that we much prefer to do them on our sched instead of hopping a boat to most of the same places on their sched. If have not already, drop over to the Bonaire board, lots of good people and info there. www.bonairetalk.com

Do a search on Buddy Dive. By the way, the pictures on their web site are pretty accurate, taken at the best angles no doubt but none the less pretty close to what you see when you get there.

We just got back from a week with Buddy Dive Resort............everything was great............18 shore dive on nitrox..........0 boat dives

Karl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom