Buddy 9/24 evening - Cape Ann

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My truck is being fixed and I won't get it back for another week. I stole the wifes car on Sat and have a 20 line Honey do list to show for it :)

Hopefully next time I will have wheels and can make it.

Charlie

I need to interview a roommate candidate tonight, which means if I find a roommate then the extra loot I am shelling out can go towards buying new gear instead of down the drain. :( give a shout next week maybe for a monday or tues dive.

hopefully someone'll pop up to dive with you! Tonights a big night at my dive club... the lottery for spots on the north carolina trip next year is tonight, as well as club elections for next year...

If there was a speaker, I'd tell ya you should come by a meeting :)

Spectre, What dive club are you with?

It looks like I won't be going out tonight anyhow...
1) I didn't bring my gear to work and
2) I slept this morning because I was up too late so will be working until 6 or later.

Gary...I'll probably be looking for someone to go with on Monday, maybe Tuesday. After our crazy dive last week, I went out and got a backup light...I was just not too comfy diving at night and getting separated without a backup.

Back
Top Bottom