Buddies wanted, Largo/Lauderdale, Jan. 27/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chavodel8en

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all, Greetings from chilly No. California. I'm gonna be staying in Miami and have a few days to dive - Thurs. Jan 27 & Fri Jan. 28 (please weather, cooperate). I was hoping to dive Key Largo either day & Ft. Lauderdale the other (or maybe Key Largo both days). Although I'm OK w/ getting buddied up at the boat, last year I had morning dives rescheduled to the afternoon to get enough divers. It would be great to know beforehand that theres enough people on the boat. BTW, i'm mainly thinking shallow reef fish-watching, not that interested in deep wrecks.

I'm thinking afternoon dives most probably (so i dont have to wake up too early), and I could probably swing by for folks if its on the way from Miami. Last year in Key Largo I did the concession inside Pennekamp Park and liked it (and a great price too) and Silent World, they were both great. Havent looked into Lauderdale boats (any suggestions?)

Also, I figured I'd dive Biscayne UW Park on Sat, Jan. 29, but I think there'll be enough divers.

If anyone would like to coordinate some dives, please let me know & Happy Diving!

Enrique

If you're interested in diving Ft. Lauderdale and want to make sure the boat is going to go, check out Pro Dive. They go everyday, weather permitting, and always have enough people on board. It's a 60 foot boat with plenty of space, a great crew and always good people diving.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom