BS this Sunday..March 15th??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anybody up for a dive at BS a week from today?? I would dive on Saturday but the Indy Dive Club is diving Sunday and I figure that somebody will show. If nobody replies to my email from within the club I could dive Saturday. I just gotta get in the water.

I might be up for a dive on Saturday if you don't get any takers for Sunday.

I will keep that in mind. Either day is doable for me.

By the way, you're signature is awesome. I'm one of those readers who's interest was piqued but soon found myself irritated and just wish the thread would die. Your signature sums it up perfectly.

Plans have changed and Saturday is out. Gotta make money ya know.

Haven't heard from anyone from the Indy club. Doc I could do 2 on Sunday. 2 dives??

I'm afraid I can't make Sunday as I have other plans for that day.

Also, the quarry officially opens the 2nd weekend in April so if you do end up going, be sure to coordinate with either Kris or Dennis to make sure you guys can dive.

I'm afraid I can't make Sunday as I have other plans for that day.

Also, the quarry officially opens the 2nd weekend in April so if you do end up going, be sure to coordinate with either Kris or Dennis to make sure you guys can dive.

The Indy dive club had already "booked" for a dive on Sunday. They should be expecting someone.

With the rate that gas prices are going my diving may be VERY minimal this year.

I can do 2 dives at 2. I agree that it's going to suck to drive down there with the high gas prices and then pay $20 on top of that to dive. Not sure how often that will happen.

BTW, I was the one who replied on the IDC board as well. Seems not too many people are enthusiastic about diving mid-to-upper-30 degree water. The air temp is supposed to be in the upper 40s and sunny for a change. Much nicer than the New Year's day dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom