BS this Sunday..March 15th??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Change of plans - I just learned my car needs major repair$, so I'm going to need so pass on diving this weekend.

Eggads...I didn't realize Pennyroyal was also BS. Guess I will have to post a bit more careful from now on.

Doc, no problem with not diving I have one heck of a cold. I logged on just so I could say no can do. I'm off to bed.

Eggads...I didn't realize Pennyroyal was also BS. Guess I will have to post a bit more careful from now on.

Doc, no problem with not diving I have one heck of a cold. I logged on just so I could say no can do. I'm off to bed.

Hope you get to feeling better Wally!:pityparty: I'd be laughing, but I'm over 2 weeks without a full voice (Went almost a week with no voice at all):surrender:.

If anyone goes this weekend please post temps. I plan on going sometime next week. Can't wait any longer. I need to get wet!

Well, I did an hour long dive at Pennyroyal about 3 weeks ago. The water temp. was about 42 degrees from surface to the bottom (not a thermocline to be had anywhere). The air temp. that day was 28 (my gear froze within minutes of getting out of the water). With the weather we've had lately, it's probably about the same. Looks like spring is on the way, though, & things are starting to warm up a little bit now, so hopefully not toooooo long before the water starts to warm up.

Hope you get to feeling better Wally!:pityparty: I'd be laughing, but I'm over 2 weeks without a full voice (Went almost a week with no voice at all):surrender:.

I would gladly trade not being able to talk for what I have. I came home from work Friday and have been out of bed twice other than to go to the bathroom. My sinuses are stopped up, I am congested and I ache from head to toe.
I thought I was going to make it through this winter without getting sick like most others have. Well I guess not.

I Poor thing,... If it gets too bad, we could always amputate right below the ears.:rofl3:

Another flu bitten KPP member.
A few days ago I would have accepted that line of treatment !

Yeah, I hear ya. It hit me hard for 1 day (fever, aches, blah feeling), I assume the worst of it was so short lived because I've had a flu shot. I spent that day in bed. Then I got the congestion that let bronchitis set in, from that I got laryngitis. After that one day my energy has been normal, but just a lot of coughing & no voice for 2 1/2 weeks now.

Back
Top Bottom