Brrr...need a new undergarment!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've heard really great things about the Weezle undergarments, and it seems like even though they're puffy, they compress down really well, too, and still work to keep you warm. The weezle would probably be instead of, rather than in addition to, the other layers you're wearing.

there have been studies that I have posted for review, and they're in Rubicon that states that about 90% of weezle's thermal properties go out the window under compression and wet... layer

I dive the Whites MK3. It's quite warm, but it is VERY bulky. I like the undergarment a lot because of the design features, like the drop seat (which is MUCH nicer than getting completely out of your undergarment to use the bathroom, and inevitably dragging the sleeves on the floor) and the small zip pocket on the chest. It is very warm when it's wet, too, which I unfortunately know.

I got the Fourth Element Arctic set as a present, and I like it. It keeps me much warmer than my old Andy's jumpsuit, and it's not very bulky. It's a two piece top and bottom, which makes some things easier. The first set I got was a men's, and it was way too long. So, I took it back and got the women's set. Much better. My fingers and toes still get cold though.

Back
Top Bottom