Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park, CT - Open Invite July 9-10, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frank Hayes:
JimJam, Thanks I would like the divers to dive. I will have plenty of surface support. Theres plenty of stuff we need to float and dump. I'll see you there. P.S. There are supposed to be 6 slot machines dumped by a local social club that was about to get raided if you could please find at least one , I think it would look nice in my basement. Thanks Frank

Frank must have a HUGE basement AND a loving wife..
We lift over 4 tons of stuff and 2 cars from the depths of the Quarry and he still has room in his basement. If noone finds him his "Slot machines" We can at least send him home with a Pepsi machine and an air conditioner or two.

Mike

saltywater:
Frank must have a HUGE basement AND a loving wife..
We lift over 4 tons of stuff and 2 cars from the depths of the Quarry and he still has room in his basement. If noone finds him his "Slot machines" We can at least send him home with a Pepsi machine and an air conditioner or two.

Mike
Mike, The new love seat I made out of the rear seat of one of the cars is comfy but still stinks. My wife is still at Hartford Hospital. Apparantly I may have forgot to tell her to wait for the 6 airconditioners to dry out before pluging them in. I think she will like the basement and the new safe endtable.

Frank Hayes-

In a recent email I received It is rumored that your charging $10.00 to the divers Is that true?

DWJ

DWJ:
Frank Hayes-

In a recent email I received It is rumored that your charging $10.00 to the divers Is that true?

DWJ
DWJ, NO There is no fee to dive on the 9 and 10. However The (Black Two sugars) rule is always in effect :wink:

DWJ:
Frank Hayes-

DWJ

For those seeking an alternative, I'm only charging $9.00 per "diver" to come clean out s**t in my garage. It should be loads of fun and there's plenty of room for curbside camping...

ClassAction:
For those seeking an alternative, I'm only charging $9.00 per "diver" to come clean out s**t in my garage. It should be loads of fun and there's plenty of room for curbside camping...
But can we hose it down with water first so we can tell our friends it was a deep water recovery? :D

I will be there...frank we spoke about me(broke college student remember?). I should be there early saturday morning....And I call the third slot machine.

lord1234:
I will be there...frank we spoke about me(broke college student remember?). I should be there early saturday morning....And I call the third slot machine.

thats it... im calling 4th slot machine before they're all gone.

At our last clean up dive, the first selectwoman for the town of Portland was heard to comment about "that poor soul" fishing his heart out in the little boat. And in fact, others have been moved to tears watching FRANK angle away with a "pole" that has been rumoured to be quarry salvage. Fishing for fish that may, or may not exist. Some think he is searching for the portland mermaid, said to live in the quarries. Only Frank knows, and he's not talking.
A donation can will be left for your spare change in hopes that enough money can be raised to present Frank with a new fishing pole. and a medium coffee, black, two sugars, to bait the Portland mermaid from the depths with. It should be noted that the Portland mermaid probably lives in the abandoned vega hatchback by the local landfill, and offten has a headache in the mornong, so the coffee would be good bait. Good luck Frank!

Back
Top Bottom