Broken Bow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone up to a BB trip say the 19th or the 2nd of Sept.?

I have got to get to ScubaToys or somewhere next weekend to replace the booties that I wore a hole in the toe of. And then maybe I might need something else...and...and...maybe something else...and....

Oh well, I give up. Gotta take the check book. :D

Would also like to try and get a trip to Tenkiller going sometime next month if anyone would like to make the excursion and we could get logistics together.

Sounds fun at either lake.:D
We'll be away for about a week but I'll talk to when we get back

Sealskin,
Keep me in the loop on the lake plans. I am interested in diving either Broken Bow or Tenkiller!

JR

Mike, let me know when you are going to be at ScubaToys 'R' Us and I'll meet you there... :D

I'd be interested in going to Tenkiller when you guys go. I'll be diving the Channel Islands in CA over Labor Day, so I wouldn't be able to join you all that weekend. We have a group doing a boat trip on Tenkiller this weekend. I'd be up for more of these trips on Tenkiller and different lakes in the area (MO & AR).

Richard

richerso:
Sealskin,
Keep me in the loop on the lake plans. I am interested in diving either Broken Bow or Tenkiller!

JR

Will do...will let ya know any plans that come up.

ScubaTexan:
Mike, let me know when you are going to be at ScubaToys 'R' Us and I'll meet you there... :D

Ken, looks like I may go Sat. I'll give you a call.

PacketSniffer:
We have a group doing a boat trip on Tenkiller this weekend. I'd be up for more of these trips on Tenkiller and different lakes in the area (MO & AR).

Richard

Looks like a great trip planned for this weekend, wish I could make it. Post a report on the vis. and other conditions when ya get back!

Mike.....Keep me in the LOOP!!!!

PacketSniffer:
I'd be interested in going to Tenkiller when you guys go. I'll be diving the Channel Islands in CA over Labor Day, so I wouldn't be able to join you all that weekend. We have a group doing a boat trip on Tenkiller this weekend. I'd be up for more of these trips on Tenkiller and different lakes in the area (MO & AR).

Richard

PM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom