Broken Bow 5/27-28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, okay but this means I'll have to bring 4 OW students, 2 dive masters and a live chicken to Travis next time. The Gods will demand appeasement.

I didnt realize there were so many competing dive cults. :)

Willie

loosebits:
Okay, okay but this means I'll have to bring 4 OW students, 2 dive masters and a live chicken to Travis next time. The Gods will demand appeasement.

Glad I am AOW. That gets me off the hook. LOL

You know how to solve this problem.
Stop by wen University scuba is having a weekend.
40 students, 12 Dm, 6 instructors, and bring a container of fried chicken from HEB.
Sit by the water and watch the ladies in cute biniki's getting into the water.

Thats scary... that I know how to solve that problem. :confused:
I need a cup of coffee..

Andrew

loosebits:

texdiveguy:
Many shore entry spots,,,a few with a bit ofa mule climb,,,but nothing you could not manage.

Okay guys, no stealing my idea...I already have a spot picked out and have sent off the paperwork for my L.L.C.

"Mike's Mule Rental and Air Fill Station."

I will offer a Swamper's discount, of course. :D

sealskin98:
Okay guys, no stealing my idea...I already have a spot picked out and have sent off the paperwork for my L.L.C.

"Mike's Mule Rental and Air Fill Station."

I will offer a Swamper's discount, of course. :D

Mike that is great---LOL!!!!!!

Gotta have something to traverse those Oklahoma hills. I ain't a kid anymore (although some ppl. would say I still am). And I had a horse when I was a kid, three of 'em. :D

Didn't know you were an Okie also Alan...what part? Me self is from the N.E. hills, between Tulsa and Lake Keystone. Not much flatland around there, 'bout the same terrain as BB.

Rand...don't worry about the Travis Gods...Alan and I know some shamans up there that can smooth things out, so everything will be alright.

Do bring the chicken when you get up to Broken Bow though...the kind Andrew was talking about. :wink:

sealskin98:
Gotta have something to traverse those Oklahoma hills. I ain't a kid anymore (although some ppl. would say I still am). And I had a horse when I was a kid, three of 'em. :D

Didn't know you were an Okie also Alan...what part? Me self is from the N.E. hills, between Tulsa and Lake Keystone. Not much flatland around there, 'bout the same terrain as BB.

Rand...don't worry about the Travis Gods...Alan and I know some shamans up there that can smooth things out, so everything will be alright.

Do bring the chicken when you get up to Broken Bow though...the kind Andrew was talking about. :wink:

Mike I am from Tulsa!!

Ya'll ain't really Okies unless you're from the flatlands like me! Guymon!!!

Since I was born in Texas County, and I got here as quickly as I could...I consider myself a native Texan!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom