Broken Bow 5/27-28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo:
Carpe diem.

Does that mean I'm only allowed to catch one carp a day? :D

A bit of a change in days.....I am going to get up to the lake on Friday,,,,and stay that night at the motel....leaving for home Sat. late afternoon. Frank also will be coming in on Friday.

Looks like I am going to have to miss this trip you guys have fun and be safe on this holiday weekend.

Hey Guys...New to the board. Heading to Murray to dive Friday and Saturday. Does anyone know if there is a place to fill tanks out there? I've searched and searched and the nearest is Sherman, TX. Looking to pack multiple tanks if needed. Thanks for your help.

Yes there is a shop in Sherman but I've never found it to be open.

Yes there is a shop in Marietta, OK. near Lake Murray.
I've met the owner... Nice Guy. ' Don't remember the name of the shop....

No further info.

What a GREAT time Frank and I had diving....THANKS Frank for showing me the 'dive spots'!!!! I will write some more,,,but Frank is great for his recaps of our treks,,,,and this was a great 2 days of diving:

Broken Bow, Ok. ,,shore diving ,,profiles on air, al80's/pony,diving wet:

111' 62min 52fahrenheit
93' 64m 50f
70' 73m 57f
70' 16m 52f eqpt. issue
62' 67m 57f
34' 44m 65f

Vis ran from 2' to 25',,,,best at below 70' and in the 20-25' area,,,,tons of massive rock walls/overhangs,,trees (big dudes) and fallen timber and a few fish! Super clean lake,,,,and a winner for deep diving--I will be back for that ...deeper runs. Great local dive shop with very nice owners. Super diving,,,a must dive spot again for sure. The lake has a gravel pit at one spot to 185ffw....and areas of 140'. :)

texdiveguy:
What a GREAT time Frank and I had diving....THANKS Frank for showing me the 'dive spots'!!!! I will write some more,,,but Frank is great for his recaps of our treks,,,,and this was a great 2 days of diving:

Broken Bow, Ok. ,,shore diving ,,profiles on air, al80's/pony,diving wet:

111' 62min 52f
93' 64m 50f
70' 73m 57f
70' 16m 52f eqpt. issue
62' 67m 57f
34' 44m 65f

Vis ran from 2' to 25',,,,best at below 70' and in the 20-25' area,,,,tons of massive rock walls/overhangs,,trees (big dudes) and fallen timber and a few fish! Super clean lake,,,,and a winner for deep diving--I will be back for that ...deeper runs. Great local dive shop with very nice owners. Super diving,,,a must dive spot again for sure. The lake has a gravel pit at one spot to 185ffw....and areas of 140'. :)

what were the temps.? Thanks.

stangscuba98a:
what were the temps.? Thanks.

Those are the numbers with the 'f' behind them.

texdiveguy:
Those are the numbers with the 'f' behind them.

I am half asleep...duh! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom