Brockville/Rockport Easter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doppler once bubbled...

Well, you know, I might just give you a really obtuse and erudite answer to cloud the waters even further... :wacko: :D :confused: :eek:

DD

YOU???? never!:eek:ut:

Doppler once bubbled...

Dan Humbles store is on Highway 2 about 3 klicks east of Mallorytown (NOT mallorytown landing!) Mallorytown turn-off is exit 675 off Highway 401. Head north less than a km and turn right at the T junction. Dan's store is on the left. From the highway you will see a LARGE dive flag. If you do not know the store, you are in for a treat. It is one of the very best in Ontario... I kid you not!

Deco clarification, eh? Well, you know, I might just give you a really obtuse and erudite answer to cloud the waters even further... :wacko: :D :confused: :eek:

DD

A guy who actually gives clear directions! :) Hmmmm I actually know where/what you're talking about -- just never knew the name -- I've been there

As for the Deco... now you've got me going back to the books, I'm almost afraid to ask now.

DivingGal once bubbled...

A guy who actually gives clear directions! :) Hmmmm I actually know where/what you're talking about -- just never knew the name -- I've been there

As for the Deco... now you've got me going back to the books, I'm almost afraid to ask now.

Hey DG: Clear directions are a side-effect of teaching a lot of people who come from places like Ohio... I will leave the nuances of that statement to another thread... but it's not the way it sounds!!

And don't fret. You can feel free to ask me any question you like :please:

Is this not where we normally start the Scuba 2000 advertisement?

Doppler once bubbled...

Dan Humbles store is on Highway 2 about 3 klicks east of Mallorytown (NOT mallorytown landing!) Mallorytown turn-off is exit 675 off Highway 401. Head north less than a km and turn right at the T junction. Dan's store is on the left. From the highway you will see a LARGE dive flag. If you do not know the store, you are in for a treat. It is one of the very best in Ontario... I kid you not!

Deco clarification, eh? Well, you know, I might just give you a really obtuse and erudite answer to cloud the waters even further... :wacko: :D :confused: :eek:

DD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom