Britney's VMA Performance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingPrincessE

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Did anyone see Britney Spears' VMA performance? Ouch!! I knew she had taken a fall from grace, but jeez. Whoever told her she could pull that outfit off should be fired. She didn't even look like she was trying...and looked like she was bored (or stoned). Sad.

Did anyone see Britney Spears' VMA performance? Ouch!! I knew she had taken a fall from grace, but jeez. Whoever told her she could pull that outfit off should be fired. She didn't even look like she was trying...and looked like she was bored (or stoned). Sad.

Had to poke my eyes out after seeing it... and she was such a hottie.....well,she did ok for a fair amount of time....

i cannot believe that NOT ONE of her blood sucking "helpers" on staff didnt say to her "honey, youre not ready for this" and shame on MTV for putting up such a poor performance - they knew she wasnt ready but chasing the viewers is more important to them

i liked her more when she dumped k-fed but the spiral she is on is very very sad

My favorite quote from today....
The normally sure-footed trouper stumbled a few times in her gold-heeled boots. Of course, she hasn’t worn shoes in years so maybe we should cut her some slack with the footwork.

:rofl3:

Get real folks. What did people expect? That Britney would be frozen in time with an 18 year old body? Tell you what, any women out there on SB who has had two kids and has a better body, speak up.

With any luck, this will be the last we'll have to hear of Britney. Her body is irrelevant... she couldn't perform.

she looked so out of it. i think she was having a hard time in the high heeled boots. Maybe she should try staying at home and being a mommy (after going through rehab). I'm sure her kids would like to have her sober and around.

A couple of surgeries, a vocal coach, and a good choreographer and she'll be back!!!

:no :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom