Britney's VMA Performance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Save yourself the effort... give ME a paddle and I'll spank their cute little bums myself!

Thank You DrBill
I was about to make the same comment. I know there has to be more on this board that would volunteer for that chore!
:D

Somehow watching folks self destruct has become a spectator sport in our culture. MTV got just what they wanted, a train wreck and lots of publicity.

Unfortunately, folks like Britney are surrounded by leeches who encourage this kind of outlandish behavior. Once Ms Spear's career is sufficiently in the dumper, they will find a new host to live off of as all parasites do.

I didn't watch it, and I didn't miss it. Call me crazy, but I have better things to do with my brain than fill it with the antics of lip-synching trailer trash moms pretending to dance. Just because it's on doesn't mean it's worth watching.

The dispatchers at work were watching it, and I couldn't figure out what they were laughing at until I looked over at the TV :11: So not all of us intend to watch it, many of us just happen to be in the right place at the wrong time.

with so many problems in the world, perhaps i will choose to put all my effort into helping Brittney...YES...that would make a difference. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom