Bringing Back the Double Hose Reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have three Royal Aqua Masters. They love 3,000 PSI. They are essentially a double hose Conshelf, especially the first stage. I know becuase I do my own work and I know what I put in them. The DA Aqua Master also does just fine with 3,000 psi though I would recommend installation of a heavy yoke but it is not an absolute. The last of the line round label Royals and DAs did have heavy yokes. In fact, they do just fine at 3,500 psi.

Get the real thing and quit foolling with that fake double hose, get yourself a DA or Royal Aqua Master and have one of the masters rebuild it for you.

The Trieste is a nice unit, not totally sure about parts availability. The USD Royal Aqua Master has the best parts supply and actually breaths better--by a lttle skosh.

Yes, you can adapt the hookah port to supply an octapus and a LP inflator hose, I do it easy. Yes, you can run an SPG using a banjo bolt adapter, currently available again. N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom