breathing underwater ROCKS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup! And it keeps getting cooler!:chuckle:
Had my first class ever today with a friend of mine and I must say that breathing underwater is nothing short of F-ING COOL!!!!

Hi Neutral,

Thanks for sharing that enthousiasm :D... takes me back to my first "dives" in a pool when my aunt (who was diver and the poolguard) dropped a tank in the water and told me, just go down there and play with it...

Your post brought all those nice feelings/memories back. So thanks.

The fun never stops! The other day we were playing a game of pass the rig without our masks! We sat on the bottom in a circle and one person takes off the BC with the tank and hands it off to the next person to take off his/her rig and put on the other one. The instructor just donated his octo to the first person until a rig got back around to him. That was cool!!

breathing underwater ROCKS!

I looked at your thread title yesterday, and got it.

I looked at it again today, and thought, "How do you breathe underwater rocks? :confused: And they must hurt like hell when you do it!"

Oh, I agree with you. You do get just a bit used to it, but the first time was a-freakin'-mazing.

First time I was to breathe underwater I was so used to snorkeling that I held my breath until the instructor noticed that I wasn't breathing and signaled for me to breathe. Life changing moment when that air flowed into my mouth, I felt like I was on top of the world

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom