breathing underwater ROCKS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is, isn't it :D

It only gets better

Welcome!!!

I started diving a few years ago... I can still remember thinking the exact same thing as you when I took those first couple of breaths!!

It only gets more cool!

If you're just in the pool now, wait till you get out into some 'real' water, and enjoy being *weightless*. Even *more 'fackin' cool'* !

It sure is! Now you got the "FEVER". You're at the point of no return!

Had my first class ever today with a friend of mine and I must say that breathing underwater is nothing short of F-ING COOL!!!!

It's life altering for a lot of us. Every gift occasion means putting dive gear on "the list" and every vacation destination is evaluated for whether there's any decent diving nearby; every conversation at a party comes back to scuba somehow, and you find yourself making scuba hand signals on dry land.

Yep! Rock on, new diver!

So I have now been in the pool 3 times (2 classes and a practice session) and all I can say is WOW! Why didn't I start doing this earlier!!!!???

:wink:Welcome to our world (and your NEW one!) !!!! Here's to many years of great diving ahead of you !!!! :cool2::D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom