'Brand New' G250 without G250 Decal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I don't have a single bit of BA chrome with a CE stamp on it. I assumed @axxel57 was describing unicorns, but as usual, you straighten me out.

Post a pic, amigo?

So...does anyone think they have a true 156 (big exhaust valve) and metal knob without the CE stamp on the top?
In other words, do we think that 156's came to the US without that mark in the metal housing?
In other other words, is the sole distinguishing factor for the "true" 156 just the large exhaust valve, or is it the valve and the CE stamp?

I think we need a chrome addict to go pawing through his stores...
Now who could that be...?

@couv
@coldwaterlloyd
The CE also seems to have a unique diaphragm PN.

Here’s one.

upload_2021-3-27_17-43-18.jpeg

Anyone have a BA schematic earlier than 1997?
@Open Ocean Diver , that 0098 that I see, there's no CE lettering per se, like we see now on the plastic reg bodies? VERY pretty, btw!

Well, I don't have a single bit of BA chrome with a CE stamp on it. I assumed @axxel57 was describing unicorns, but as usual, you straighten me out. Post a pic, amigo?

Oh you are a glutton for punishment aren't you? All three of my CE 0098 BAs also have a matte finish body. Oddly enough I also have a BA with a matte finish body with no CE stamp nor does it have a large exhaust valve. The MK X Dual Balanced does not have a CE stamp, large exhaust valve, or matte finish.

Edit: Rob, the "CE" marking is just above the adjustment knob.

IMG_1514.JPG
IMG_1517.JPG

Back
Top Bottom