BP/W vs BC video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When's the MOF/NMOF video coming out? :D

Dive-aholic:

Scubaboard may never recover if that ever does come out. The fighting will be endless :rofl3:

Dive-aholic:
:rofl3: :popcorn:
I'd love to see that too! Hehehehe

jepuskar:
UW, no sorry necessary....I'm nowhere near DIR compliant.

If I still owned a pair of splits they would have been on...I'm gonna make a part 2 and it will be much better...that only took about 20 minutes to make... I'm planning on taking shots on many heated discussion topics. :)

I think you should set up a jepuskar productions video site where you can make your public library of clips available to everyone. I'd add a link to your site from mine 4 sure! :rofl3: :rofl3:

Just put them on youtube. It's free and then we can all link to them.

**hilarious!!**

thanks, jep!

ive seen that silt cloud before,it works great to track down your wandering buddy,better than breadcrumbs. lets start a jepuscar video housing fund,everone pitch in a dollar,have to see the mof no mof video.

No fund necessary, just let Howarde know that jepuskar wants the housing back for a weekend. :)

Although the ideal location to do this closes the 19th until March.

Actually though, for the MOF/NMOF video I dont need a housing...hmmm....

jepuskar:
No fund necessary, just let Howarde know that jepuskar wants the housing back for a weekend. :)

Although the ideal location to do this closes the 19th until March.

Actually though, for the MOF/NMOF video I dont need a housing...hmmm....
I've got a feeling this is going to be brilliant :eyebrow: :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom