BP/W vs BC video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm, thanks for the video. I am going to get bp/w sooner than I thought!!! I will show this video as an excuse!!! :D

"I don't care who you are....that's funny!!"

As much as I hate to nit pick I just gotta. Your depth gauge/timer should be on your right wrist so you can keep an eye on it while you unclip and reclip your pressure gauge during a mid water stop.

Nit pick all you want...thats ok. That depth gauge/timer you speak of is actually a hoseless air integrated computer and it belongs on my left wrist as my high pressure ports from my first stage are on the left and that is where the transmitter goes.

My pressure, depth, and time are all on that little thing...amazing!!!!

:)

freeking funny. emailing it out to some friends. Those jets gotta go in the bcd bit though.

bcsean:
freeking funny. emailing it out to some friends. Those jets gotta go in the bcd bit though.
Yea...should of been splits.

UW, no sorry necessary....I'm nowhere near DIR compliant.

If I still owned a pair of splits they would have been on...I'm gonna make a part 2 and it will be much better...that only took about 20 minutes to make... I'm planning on taking shots on many heated discussion topics. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom