Bp/w ss/lcd30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vixtor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After a long trip (2 days delivery from Tobin to a friend of mine in US, and ~3 weeks from that friend to Romania), the BP/W setup arrived.

In the last hour I assembled it (hopefully right). Here are some pictures:
Picasa Web Albums - Victor - DSS LCD30

I am still a little puzzled about the utility of the inner tubes. I guess the upper left one is for putting the low pressure hose through it (but this puts the corrugated hose slightly too far on the exterior of the shoulder). Anyway - it remains to be seen in the water. But what about the lower inner tubes?

Anyway, the manufacturing quality is great (way above anything I have seen until now). I hope I will have time to put it in the water this week-end, and I will keep you updated.

Congratulations! I just converted to a BP/W and love it.

The inner-tubes on the shoulder straps are for strapping down your backup lights. Clip the light to the D-Ring and then put the other end in the inner-tube. It keeps the lights from flopping around.

After a long trip (2 days delivery from Tobin to a friend of mine in US, and ~3 weeks from that friend to Romania), the BP/W setup arrived.

In the last hour I assembled it (hopefully right). Here are some pictures:
Picasa Web Albums - Victor - DSS LCD30

I am still a little puzzled about the utility of the inner tubes. I guess the upper left one is for putting the low pressure hose through it (but this puts the corrugated hose slightly too far on the exterior of the shoulder). Anyway - it remains to be seen in the water. But what about the lower inner tubes?

Anyway, the manufacturing quality is great (way above anything I have seen until now). I hope I will have time to put it in the water this week-end, and I will keep you updated.

Congratulations! I just converted to a BP/W and love it.

The inner-tubes on the shoulder straps are for strapping down your backup lights. Clip the light to the D-Ring and then put the other end in the inner-tube. It keeps the lights from flopping around.
Parz is right

Vixtor ... after the locals see you in your new DSS rig I see a bunch of new orders for Tobin soon :)

Vixtor ... after the locals see you in your new DSS rig I see a bunch of new orders for Tobin soon :)

I do think so. The equipment looks gorgeous and very solid. Too bad the website doesn't really reflect this - I had mixed thoughts for some time before I decided to order (and the positive decision was mostly because of www.scubaboard.com, not because of www.deepseasupply.com :D ).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom