BP/W or Jacket BCD, Which Is More Comfortable To Fly In?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't believe we're all overlooking the obvious here, if you fill the bladder of your BCD of choice with your liquor of choice you could save a small fortune on those overpriced mini bottles of booze and supply a great party for everyone in your seating section! :drunks:

With a bungied wing of death you could actually have a liquor fountain.

I can't believe we're all overlooking the obvious here, if you fill the bladder of your BCD of choice with your liquor of choice you could save a small fortune on those overpriced mini bottles of booze and supply a great party for everyone in your seating section! :drunks:

You just have to buy it in the duty free shop after you clear security. Otherwise they'll confiscate it. (Unless you're Dee :rofl3:)

Why only BCD? Strap those fins to your thighs, you can wear your regulator like your necklace, mask can be your "glasses"... anything else? lol

TSA - only three ounces of liquids are allowed, so the bladder would have to be drained prior to take off, but wearing your 3/5mm hood would negate having to buy the Bose noise reduction headphones.

TSA - only three ounces of liquids are allowed, so the bladder would have to be drained prior to take off.

Damn I was going to buy a double bladder:idk: but then with the long lines that this will create at the TSA perhaps I might still need it. I was thinking of going the complete NE Christams tree approach, double 100# bungeed wiings 1 bladder for Tequila the other for beer, "bag of ****" slung over the shoulder full of snacks sandwiches, limes and salt shaker. I was even thinking it might be easier to make it back to my seat if I deployed my Jersey Upline when going to the head.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom