Boynton Boat Dive - Sunday 9/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I had so much fun Conch Diving today I wanna do it again! I would like to try to put together a dive on a boat I don't work on so that I can dive too. Maybe on Loggerhead. I think an afternoon trip (1:00 depart) would be the kindest to those that live far away, 'cause the morning trip leaves at 8:00. I may be able to get us a special rate, but enough people would have to go. Let me know if anyone's interested. Here's a link to more inormation about diving Boynton Beach.

Put us down Kevin, we'll both be at this one....

KBeck:
A Tuesday?

HA!
Mom always said if I had a brain I'd be dangerous. I meant the 12th which is a Sunday. I'm going back to edit the date on the first post. If I'm not back in five minutes call the police.

ScubaKev,
I think I'm already over budget for September boat dives.
But I'd like to stay abreast of any more Blue Heron bridge dives you might coordinate.
Trish the Fish

Scubakevdm:
I had so much fun Conch Diving today I wanna do it again! I would like to try to put together a dive on a boat I don't work on so that I can dive too. Maybe on Loggerhead. I think an afternoon trip (1:00 depart) would be the kindest to those that live far away, 'cause the morning trip leaves at 8:00. I may be able to get us a special rate, but enough people would have to go. Let me know if anyone's interested. Here's a link to more inormation about diving Boynton Beach.

Trish The Fish:

Huh-huh, huh huh huh... she said "abreast."

Okie-doke Trish! I've had some work issues but Blue Heron will be in the not so distant future, and I'll post the trip.

Dang Kevin, I would love to do a boat dive, but, have to wait to dive with ya again either on the beach or Blue Heron.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom