Boynton Beach Trip report,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moneysavr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Got to town this past weekend, and did the Sunday A.M.Wreck&Reef with Splashdown divers,
Sunday; Small group due to the cold top side temps,You conch' s all crawl into holes when it gets cold ??
and we did not make the wreck dive due to a gal was on a bug hunt, First drop was on a drift to the south and vis was down like mid 30's and water temp 72ish & I got off the reef so got it on the second drop ,Next drop the local dive Guru Scuba Kev did the drop with us to help this gal find a bug or two, well we got blown over the reef and I had to realy move to keep up with Kev and we did see some bugs but this gal was just not on it! all and all I did get a good work out!

Monday: it was warm topside and The boat had just one student so lots of room! so I had like a private charter sweet! Kev did his thing with his student and man he had his work cut out on the first dive! as he left me to do my own thing and the vis was Great! the drift was down as I was close to my BT I looked up and Capt.Lynn was right over me as Kev had the drift flag with his student Nice dive!
Second dive the student did a good job, water temps 72 and vis 50'ish
So man some Great Dives,was to head down to the Largo but got blown out so Drank way too much! and got fryed pool side,Sweet
Six weeks and I will be back down!
Brad

..."Next drop the local dive Guru Scuba Kev did the drop with us to help this gal find a bug or two"...

Funny how Kev is always there for the ladies.. he is good like that.

Hey Brad,

Sorry I couldn't join you on the week end, but let me know when you come down in six weeks, I'll do whatever it takes, lol.

Take Care,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom