Boycott Boca Dive!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How many times can you count his name in the following biography from his website? Holy crap dude, we get it, you're Captain Ken....

Quote:
Captain Ken Navaroli

Captain Ken Navaroli is a PADI certified Master SCUBA Diver Trainer (MSDT) with six Specialty Instructor certifications, with over 3900 logged dives, he also instructs the First Responder courses, Primary and Secondary Care for Adults, Children and Infants with AED. Captain Ken just recently earned his US Coast Guard 50 ton Master Captains License and runs small specialty Charters out of the shop. Captain Ken started his diving career in 1984 he became a Dive Master in 1990. In 2003 Captain Ken started traveling and after a trip to the South Pacific Decided to take his Instructor Development Course in Puerto Gallera, Philippines. Upon completion of his IDC and Instructors Examination Captain Ken worked as an Instructor at several Resorts and Live Aboards before returning to the US. Now excited to be a Dive Shop Owner Captain Ken has found a new vain for his enthusiasm for SCUBA Diving.
Not Excited About SCUBA? Stop by Boca Dive Boca and Talk with Captain Ken!

Anybody notice he said, 'Ken has found a new vain for his enthusiasm'...?

Vanity thy name is Ken?

I'm surprised that the shop owner hasn't posted any kind of explanation here. It's been established that he is aware of this thread.
I feel that if someone makes a mistake (Like we all have) the best thing you can possibly do is own it no matter what the circumstances.
People who are honest about their mistakes are a lot easier to forgive than those who are not.

Perhaps he is simply aware that it is better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt. He is also probably catching all hell from his wife.

Perhaps he is simply aware that it is better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt. He is also probably catching all hell from his wife.

Fair enough, there probably is some truth to both of those points.

I'm surprised that the shop owner hasn't posted any kind of explanation here. It's been established that he is aware of this thread.
I feel that if someone makes a mistake (Like we all have) the best thing you can possibly do is own it no matter what the circumstances.
People who are honest about their mistakes are a lot easier to forgive than those who are not.

If what most speculate here is true, and he now realizes the error of his ways, admitting publicly that he committed a crime would be just more stupid on top of stupid. Most people would avoid self incriminating, and possibly bring onto themselves legal trouble.

They pulled the picture off the site. Hope this still spreads so the knuckle heads pay for their stupidity.

If what most speculate here is true, and he now realizes the error of his ways, admitting publicly that he committed a crime would be just more stupid on top of stupid. Most people would avoid self incriminating, and possibly bring onto themselves legal trouble.

I seriously doubt there would be any legal trouble. It's not like there is a big witch hunt for game law violaters.
The picture that he posted is not likely to bring any kind of conviction.
Do you really think there is a DA in Florida that would consider the picture of the obviously speared nurse shark a "gotcha" photo?
I didn't think so either.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom