Bowling Green..........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am looking forward to the Cavern class this year. I have yet to see Devils Den. I'm looking forward to it.

stingray1:
Hey Bob, why didn't you at least stay long enough to say hi? I would have.

Norman

I didnt see Brian or anyone else I knew, and I never saw the response from you saying you was still going until after I got back. I also thought I had Chris talked into going down to Rolla to play with the DPVs, but he said he had to be back by 6, so it wouldnt have been worth while to go, so we just went and got some lunch, and went home. I love diving, but it was kind of nice to be home for a change.

diverbob:
I didnt see Brian or anyone else I knew, and I never saw the response from you saying you was still going until after I got back. I also thought I had Chris talked into going down to Rolla to play with the DPVs, but he said he had to be back by 6, so it wouldnt have been worth while to go, so we just went and got some lunch, and went home. I love diving, but it was kind of nice to be home for a change.
That's alright Bob. I dive often enough and in enough different locations under all kinds of conditions that we are bound to meet sooner or later. I can always be located by either my name on my tanks (stingray) or by my truck. It's hard to miss the truck, it's big, it's black, it's a Dodge Ram 1500 and has a matching black ladder rack over the bed. And if you still do not recognize it then just read what's on the doors - HandyTech Enterprises Construction Co. and two different phone numbers. LOL, I think that I'm the easiest person around to identify.

stingray1:
I think that I'm the easiest person around to identify.

He could also just check the dive site looking for the dude with gills beginning to form on his neck.

Bob already knows me by sight, so when he sees the other guy with budding gills, he'll know he's found you.

theskull

theskull:
He could also just check the dive site looking for the dude with gills beginning to form on his neck.

Bob already knows me by sight, so when he sees the other guy with budding gills, he'll know he's found you.

theskull
Don't forget the barbed tail....lol.

stingray1:
Don't forget the barbed tail....lol.
Been meaning to ask you about your sig line. Is there such a thing as to much bottom time?

brianwl:
Been meaning to ask you about your sig line. Is there such a thing as to much bottom time?

Too much bottom time? What kind of lunatic even asks such a question?

Too much surface interval? Yep.
Nitrogen deprivation? Yep.
Insufficient hyperbaric therapy? Yep.

Too much bottom time? Joke, right?

theskull

theskull:
Too much bottom time? What kind of lunatic even asks such a question?

Too much surface interval? Yep.
Nitrogen deprivation? Yep.
Insufficient hyperbaric therapy? Yep.

Too much bottom time? Joke, right?

theskull
My point exactly.

brianwl:
Nope, if you take into consideration that I'm forming gills and a tail.

stingray1:
Nope, if you take into consideration that I'm forming gills and a tail.
Yes, but your sig line still implies there is such a thing as to much bottom time. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom