Boston area: LDS that will fill 32% w/o Nitrox stickers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow,

This is on my way to Cape Ann....What are your working ours..? Almost forgot the important Q. Do we need to leave the tanks for less than 36%?

p.s. notice intentionally left h out !

stevead:
I bank 36% and can blend down to anything less than that. My air is O2 clean so I won't contaminate an O2 clean tank, but I don't require O2 clean tanks and certainly don't require stickers.

Atlantic Divers
13 Elm st
Danvers, ma

MSilvia:
Silly policies and crowded boats... no wonder they're so popular.

I'm taking my rescue class now the SSD and Al is the owner/instructor and funny enough he mentioned this the other day in class.

stevead:
No trimix, but I am willing to work with trimix divers. Bring in your tanks with the helium and I can top with 36 and air, just takes a bit of math.

PS bring your own He analyzer as I don't have one yet. But if I get enough demand for trimix I will be ramping up to full trimix support.

Steve,

You moved and are not on Rt 1 any more, correct? If so, how do you get to the new spot?

jdelprete:
I'm taking my rescue class now the SSD and Al is the owner/instructor and funny enough he mentioned this the other day in class.
Al certified my wife, and although it was under different ownership back then, I got my OW cert from SSD too. Be sure to write up the class for the new "who does a good rescue class in new england" thread.

MSilvia:
Al certified my wife, and although it was under different ownership back then, I got my OW cert from SSD too. Be sure to write up the class for the new "who does a good rescue class in new england" thread.

So far things are going very well. The class is small, just 3 of us and one is my dive partner who is also a paramedic firefighter. The class it self was easy and the exam easier than my nitrox course, lol. The real fun/interesting part will be the pool time this weekend and more importantly the 4 scenarios we have to run through when we do open water at Morton's park in Plymouth.

Soggy,

Don't even get me started about the VIP issue :)
CAD - they don't care, the boat is always full for them.
Good luck Matt!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom