Boston area: LDS that will fill 32% w/o Nitrox stickers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No trimix, but I am willing to work with trimix divers. Bring in your tanks with the helium and I can top with 36 and air, just takes a bit of math.

PS bring your own He analyzer as I don't have one yet. But if I get enough demand for trimix I will be ramping up to full trimix support.

stevead:
No trimix, but I am willing to work with trimix divers. Bring in your tanks with the helium and I can top with 36 and air, just takes a bit of math.

PS bring your own He analyzer as I don't have one yet. But if I get enough demand for trimix I will be ramping up to full trimix support.

Thanks, good to know!

Northeast Scuba in Chelmsford has never required a sticker.

I had stickered a couple of my tanks a while back. Then one day I needed air fills at CAD. I was made to scrape every tiny weeny itsy bitsy piece of green/yellow before could get a fill. Oye!

Al

Dash_Riprock:
Northeast Scuba in Chelmsford has never required a sticker.

They do require a local dive shop VIP sticker, though, which is unfortunate for those of us whom are trained to do VIPs.

I had stickered a couple of my tanks a while back. Then one day I needed air fills at CAD. I was made to scrape every tiny weeny itsy bitsy piece of green/yellow before could get a fill. Oye!

Yup, that happened to me and a buddy of mine, too. Idiocy at its finest.

Back
Top Bottom