Bonaire slowly reopening....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is a more recent presentation PowerPoint Presentation (cdc.gov)
What is interesting to me is the difference between the two presentations; the Dec 1 presentation is shorter with a lot of material left out, and some of the material has changed. It feels....watered down.
But these were recommendations to the deciding body. I'm looking for what they decided.

Curious about the grouping thing and if they considered other situations in the grouping for example I my self don't fit into !a or 1b (maybe 1c cause I am a little rotund lol) but my wife is a hard 1A because she is a RN working with patients. Would/should they give the vaccine to people whom reside in the same household as those workers or not? Just wondering about those people not contracting it but possibly being a carrier.

Curious about the grouping thing and if they considered other situations in the grouping for example I my self don't fit into !a or 1b (maybe 1c cause I am a little rotund lol) but my wife is a hard 1A because she is a RN working with patients. Would/should they give the vaccine to people whom reside in the same household as those workers or not? Just wondering about those people not contracting it but possibly being a carrier.
Since there is barely enough vaccine available for the next few months to cover 1A, not to mention 1B, it looks to be spring for 1C and beyond.

Can you still go to Bonaire via Curacao? Has anyone done that? No problem with the return to Curacao/NY?

Can you still go to Bonaire via Curacao? Has anyone done that? No problem with the return to Curacao/NY?
Read the recent links. Those are the only official words. All else is speculation.

From Q&A's reizigers - Crisiswebsite van het Openbaar Lichaam Bonaire
upload_2020-12-4_13-34-26.png

2,000 doses slated to arrive at our hospital next week. But of course, there will be a snafu.

Would/should they give the vaccine to people whom reside in the same household as those workers or not?
No where have I seen household members as part of the plan.

The question that I am anxiously awaiting is where the professional sport teams fall in the groupings since it seems they had priority to testing. :rolleyes:

No where have I seen household members as part of the plan.

The question that I am anxiously awaiting is where the professional sport teams fall in the groupings since it seems they had priority to testing. :rolleyes:
Good question, they should not have priority over other groups, but I would not surprised if they did.:( I guess that we will see.

The one that got me was all the Hollywood actors that were given weekly tests so they could continue churning out their garbage while working together, while many others couldn't get tested.

Back
Top Bottom