Bonaire Shore Diving Made Easy - 5th Edition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frank_delargy:
Thanks Susan,
Got mine in the mailbox today.
I don't have it memorized yet though, but I'm sure it will get dog-eared in March while we are there.
It would be good to have an 'errata' page on the website, now that you mention some of the site names are changed.

Frank,

I am checking with the web page designer and hope they can add one soon. The site is going through the tweaking stages right now but getting better each day.

The 5th edition is a big change from previous ones. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I did putting it together. Have a great holiday!

BTW, nice web site!

I was going to wait and purchase a copy when my husband and I arrive in March, but I'm so looking forward to our trip (without kids this time), that I just ordered it and am looking forward to sitting down with my husband and planning some new sites to visit. Thanks Susan!

I've been moved by the positive feedback to order a copy recently. I figure there's something to be said for a little advance reading on a couple of popular sites.

Richard.

undercbon:
The new Bonaire Shore Diving Made Easy, 5th edition's web site is up so you can order your copy now! :D www.bsdme.info Check it out! :blinking:

Susan
Bonaire Shore Diving Made Easy
www.bsdme.info

Susan, just looked at your wonderfully done webpage on Shore Diving Made Easy on Bonaire. I looked for a warning about possible theft of gear and personal belongings from vehicles while shore diving but saw none. I'm sure you've added that caution in your 5th edition but I could not find it. Could you direct me to that?

What have the police done to reduce the incidents of theft from cars while people are shore diving?

Susan,
Just received my 5th addition yesterday and it is very helpful and informative. It makes it hard to wait until March to get back to Bonaire.

Also even though we are divers it is nice to have notes for snorklers so they know the best spots.

Thanks for the quick shipping also.

Bill

pilot fish:
Susan, just looked at your wonderfully done webpage on Shore Diving Made Easy on Bonaire. I looked for a warning about possible theft of gear and personal belongings from vehicles while shore diving but saw none. I'm sure you've added that caution in your 5th edition but I could not find it. Could you direct me to that?

Pilotfish,

No, I do not address this issue on the web site. The BSDME web site is not a forum. I do, however, address this and other topics in the author's notes.

diveallthetime:
Susan,
Just received my 5th addition yesterday and it is very helpful and informative. It makes it hard to wait until March to get back to Bonaire.

Also even though we are divers it is nice to have notes for snorklers so they know the best spots.

Thanks for the quick shipping also.

Bill

Bill,
The snorkel ratings will expand in editions to come. For you the countdown begins!

Well Susan,
As in anyplace people should take thier own precautions...enoungh said. Loved it when are you going to do Curacao???

Back
Top Bottom