Bonaire Shore Diving Made Easy - 5th Edition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

undercbon...plz plz plz be frank with us.

I have decided to buy yor new book!!

however, answer me this, plz :D

would you suggest buying the book from your website and paying the shipping charge or buying the book when i get to Bonaire to save money on the postage???

Your answer to this would be mucho aprreciated:wink:

AXL72:
undercbon...plz plz plz be frank with us.

I have decided to buy yor new book!!

however, answer me this, plz :D

would you suggest buying the book from your website and paying the shipping charge or buying the book when i get to Bonaire to save money on the postage???

Your answer to this would be mucho aprreciated:wink:

Axl72,

It is really close either way. $15 includes shipping and handing (unless you are out of North America in which case it's $20) or $15 plus 5% OB tax on island. You support BSDME either way but if you buy it in Bonaire you also support local business.:14:

Thank you to everyone for your support of Bonaire Shore Diving Made Easy, 5th edition. Due to changes in the USPS system for evaluating mail and new postage rates I have had to increase our rates. The price now is US $17.95 and International $22.95. This includes shipping and handling.

The price on island remains $15 plus tax.

Susan ... just yesterday I had to mail something using USPS and had sticker shock even though I knew prices were going up! I appreciate the heads up you have given everyone here on SB and certainly understand why a small business such as yours needs to pass the costs on to your customers. Your guide has been very helpful to me on several trips to Bonaire and I will continue to recommend it to others as I have since the latest edition was released.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom