Bonaire October 6-13 - Anyone else going to be there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gangrel441

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be staying at Buddy Dive with a group of 6 from October 6-13. Just wanted to shout out and see if anyone else will be on the island while we are out there. :)

gangrel441:
I will be staying at Buddy Dive with a group of 6 from October 6-13. Just wanted to shout out and see if anyone else will be on the island while we are out there. :)

I'll be there. We're on the red eye out of Houston on Friday night and arriving Saturday morning. I'll be diving with my daughter. My wife, who is a non-diver and confirmed bubble watcher (although she will snorkel) is also going.

WE have a group the week before, but please stop by and say "hi" and bring something to put on our "Scuba Board"!

Liz

ETnScuba - I'll keep in touch with ya.

Liz - thanks for the invite. I am sure we'll take ya up on it.... :wink:

We'll be staying at Sand Dollar. We had a good experience there last year, so we decided to go back.

We'll be staying at Sand Dollar. We had a good experience there last year, so we decided to go back.

Excellent! Bari Reef is one of the sites we plan to hit a few times. If I recall, that's the house reef at Sand Dollar. Maybe we'll connect to team up for a dive and lunch sometime.

Bari Reef is the house reef for Sand$ and Bonaire Dive and Adventure and is one of my favorite reefs. We can definitely get that dive in together.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom