Bohemia Oscura

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was hard to find Sol for a while. I don’t know if there have been production issues or things just aren’t making it to the island. The shelves generally seem to be well-stocked, except for the odd shortage. I have found some more interesting beers at Mega, including some decent IPAs.

I was there staying at the Presidente in February and they had plenty never ran out so hoping just a temporary thing. Yes its always fun going to LA International for the huge selection if you crave a bold IPA. I typically do towards the end of my stay after all the Bohemia Oscura con limon e tajin!

This is hilarious (not really)as I am down here now and cannot find the Bohemia Pilsner. Tried at least five restaurants and two big grocery stores. Very disappointed.

When multiple places are out it's probably a distributor or manufacturer issue. Maybe Bohemia forgot to make the proper political "contribution". I also asked for Gordon at a few places the last few nights that had Bohemia Oscura on their menu but they were out, too.

LA International does have quite the selection. Some really nice Belgium's as well.

LA International does have quite the selection. Some really nice Belgium's as well.
Yes to both. Only problem is you can't get these when eating at other local places. Bohemia Clara with ceviche...

Found 5 cans of Bohemia Cristal at a Sixt on 25th near 7th Sur.

Maybe your best bet is to try little aborrotes where they don't move stock so quickly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom