BOAT Dive Invite-Lake Pleasant Sat 09/13 w me & The Scubateers !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubeneath

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all S.W. Sand Sharks !

I have had the pleasure of diving with The Scubateers several times now, on many dives (day and night), in Lake Pleasant and they are a TREMENDOUS group of people who share a passion for diving and fun like no others. If you want to experience the BEST, most relaxed, and FUN day of boat diving on Lake Pleasant, I HIGHLY recommend calling to get the details and make your reservations as soon as possible for this day. I will be there too !! As the lake has gone down lately, "Captain" Rob, of The Scubateers, has undercoved some VERY unique, interesting, and cool dive spots that are now very accessable from their boat. Come check out the best Lake Pleasant boat diving aboard a great boat with a FUN group of divers !!

The Scubateers are taking reservations for a FULL DAY of BOAT Diving on Lake Pleasant for Saturday September 13th.
Here are some details:

The times will be 7AM-12PM And From 1PM - 4PM
So what does this mean? - Whoohoo all day diving!

Tell all of your scuba buddies!
Lets have some fun in the sun!

Call to make your reservations and for details, as spots fill quickly!

Scubeneath, and The Scubateers

Sounds like a fun time, but I will be watching the Michigan v. Notre Dame game...

GO BLUE!!!

Can't for 2 reasons...
1) Don't have a DVR
2) Have people coming over...
I'll be mesquite smokin' a couple of chickens and making my famous beer simmered brats...

GO BLUE!!!

A lil more info on the boat dive:

-There will be 2 sessions. 7-11am or 2-5pm.
-Cost is $59.00 per session.
-$40.00 if you need rental gear.
-Snacks and water are provided, but if you want to bring a sacked lunch, you can.

You do need to reserve your spot, so make sure you RSVP.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom