Blue Springs Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Fox.
You need to get the Free download Paint.net
Here: Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing

Editing your photos is super simple simple, just open your file.
Click Adjustments and then Auto_Level.

Check out your photos after a simple edit.

Attachments

• bluespring-3.jpg
    bluespring-3.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 21
  • bluespring-4.jpg
    bluespring-4.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 25
If he reached for his valves and blew to the surface, he probably lost neutral buoyancy while attempting a valve drill. He also could have had his inflator stick open and he tried to shut down the valve. Can't really tell without knowing more, but those would be my guesses.

i was there on sunday also and i believe i know who you were talking about cause we were group eight and got in the water really quickly just me and afriend and when we got down to the hole they were over buy the bank where the tree had fallen down not all the way over there but close and they were joking around about no air and if you needed air then you better have some money on you, just joking around but i believe that was them. three guys, one heavy built the other with a pony and all had lights and other tech gear

The one diver had a large camera setup. He was a pretty big guy. I ask about this because most of us know others that go to the spring. I know a number of folks enough to say "hello", and some more personally. Naturally, I have a concern for fellow divers. If you don't have this on your phone, the number for the Florida Hospital Orlando Hyperbaric unit is 407-305-5600. Hopefully, it was not needed by our man on Sunday.

I also have a concern that an unplanned or unwelcomed event could close diving at that location. That's what happened to close things for manatee season.

Stu.

yea it doesnt take much and i dont know what happen but now im quite curious but i didnt think anything of there talk.

i have my dan card and another card with all my info and numbers for local stuff laminated and in my bc pocket but thanks for the number for the hyperbolic unit. ill add it too the list.

The one diver had a large camera setup. He was a pretty big guy. I ask about this because most of us know others that go to the spring. I know a number of folks enough to say "hello", and some more personally. Naturally, I have a concern for fellow divers. If you don't have this on your phone, the number for the Florida Hospital Orlando Hyperbaric unit is 407-305-5600. Hopefully, it was not needed by our man on Sunday.

I also have a concern that an unplanned or unwelcomed event could close diving at that location. That's what happened to close things for manatee season.

Stu.

Saturday, the person next to me was getting a ticket for going past the rope barrier and trying to get up the platform that was underwater. I think he said it was $150.00. Ouch!
wow.....sosdd.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom