Blue springs Off season Rate?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IndyScott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is Blue Springs Going to have a off season rate for diving or they sticking to the $20 Rate?

It is a shame I still have not been back..

IndyScott

Were there any off season rate before? I paid a full price last winter.. You were with me, weren't you? :wink:

I don't think it is a shame that you haven't been back. I took the rate hike rather personal. Did we do anything wrong to cause the hike?..nope we just kept coming back. Have they improved anything?..nope. In my book they got money hungry.

There is the special year around rate if you have the magic email and you are willing to tell them that you can't afford the $20. I thought about telling them that I wasn't willing to pay the $20, but would pay $10, and see if that got me in.

If there is ice on the pond this year then an ice dive just might be in order. Especially since I have the video set up now.

hoosier:
Were there any off season rate before? I paid a full price last winter.. You were with me, weren't you? :wink:

I was ther but the rate was not the outragous $20.00!!

IndyScott:
I was ther but the rate was not the outragous $20.00!!

AMEN Brother!

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Ok. guys.

If there is an ice in BS this year, let me make deal with Rick for the special rate.....

hoosier:
Ok. guys.

If there is an ice in BS this year, let me make deal with Rick for the special rate.....

A package deal sounds good to me.
Scott

hoosier:
Ok. guys.

Hoosier,

That will be fine as long as I don't have to watch!

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

I'm in for it and I promise to bring enough weight to sink. I never did figure out what happened last year.

crpntr133:
I'm in for it and I promise to bring enough weight to sink. I never did figure out what happened last year.

I am sure you will be fine with your new steel babies..... :wink:

By the when is considered as the season in mid-west, November or December?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom