Blue springs Off season Rate?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoosier:
I am sure you will be fine with your new steel babies..... :wink:

By the when is considered as the season in mid-west, November or December?:confused:

:confused::confused:translate please :D

crpntr133:
:confused::confused:translate please :D

Oh~~~well....:wink:

I don't think there are any check out divings from the middle of November. However, I am wondering when starts the off season in our hoosier land? I know we are all in a dry suit though.. :)

Again, I will bring a ginseng tea and spicey ramen..:D

Off season??? I don't think so.

For the most part most quarrys start thinking about shutting down sometime early November. This year might be a bit sooner with the temps that we have had the past couple of weeks.

crpntr133:
Off season??? I don't think so.

For the most part most quarrys start thinking about shutting down sometime early November. This year might be a bit sooner with the temps that we have had the past couple of weeks.

They are always open for diving. I have got in all year before.. You just have to leave your money in a drop area.
Scott

hoosier:
Ice Ice Ice this year please... :)

I thought the song went
Ice Ice Baby!!

lol
Scott

IndyScott:
They are always open for diving. I have got in all year before.. You just have to leave your money in a drop area.
Scott

Technically they don't shut down but for BS there isn't someone there to take your money.
Who knows this year they may have a guard at the gate with an assault rifle. :D

With any luck I won't have weight issues this year. Never did figure that one out.

crpntr133:
Technically they don't shut down but for BS there isn't someone there to take your money.
Who knows this year they may have a guard at the gate with an assault rifle. :D

With any luck I won't have weight issues this year. Never did figure that one out.

Might be....:)

They are w~~~~atch~~~ing YOU :wink:

Ice Ice Baby.... LOL~~~~~~~~:D :D :D

hoosier:
Might be....:)

They are w~~~~atch~~~ing YOU :wink:

Ice Ice Baby.... LOL~~~~~~~~:D :D :D

I am Trouble maker #1 so maybe they need to keep an eye on me. :D I might steal a bass (then they would have only one), or the armored car.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom