Blue Hole Oct 23~24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would love to attend - haven't see the RMOs for a while, but I am headed down the weekend before to do some tech dives - I don't think I can get down two weeks in a row.

Dan, it will be a pleasure to see you and Kathy!

Justin, I know you have been doing a LOT of tech diving of late, but if you can join us that would be great! Diving for the sake of diving is also fun. Feel free to bring the Family! Granted, they may get bored... but on never knows.

In any event it seems to be shaping up to become a very nice trip, let's hope for good weather.

As for food, Robin put out some suggestions. I would say, if you want to do a potluck great! I will talk with the folks I am planning on hooking up with, and see what they are up for.

It looks like we will be there the 21st and 22nd (Thu,Fri), then off to Sante Fe.
May catch some of you as you arrive.

Last edited:
It looks like we will be there the 28th and 29th (Thu,Fri), then off to Sante Fe.
May catch some of you as you arrive.

Check your dates, I think you are off a week.:confused:

So how many people are actually going to be there this weekend?
I am getting the impression that most RMO will not. If there is a date that works best for everyone, let's move this thing.

robin:D

Folks I am aware of that are going...

Ron, James, Tom, Dude from Sharkbait, GrumpyOldGuy, Dan, Wife, James (Amascuba) ... Kent, and wife.. but too soon!

This is not anything that needs moving, rather just letting folks know we will be at BH this weekend.

I apologize I did not organize a RMO get together at BH this year.. time just got by me. I will try and make up for that in the spring.

You are right! 21st and 22nd..Thu/Fr. I'll go back and fix it.

OK, you officially suck! I thought we would FINALLY get to dive with the elusive Jess... Ohh well.... We will likely be rolling in around 6~7pm...

OK, you officially suck! I thought we would FINALLY get to dive with the elusive Jess... Ohh well.... We will likely be rolling in around 6~7pm...

I thought so too! She made plans with two of her fellow Vet friends in Sante Fe and then informed me of our schedule. Like a man I said, "well we were supposed to meet Ron Frank and a group of friends there on Saturday." She said, "Ron Frank! There is no way that we are going to meet HIM on Saturday!":mooner:

Just kidding! She thought you were really nice and a cool dude when you two met at Aurora Res.

Something is wrong with my truck and if its not fixed by Wednesday, we may have to rent a car or not go at all. :idk: If that's the case, you will need to finish the lock and chain job on Venus.:eyebrow:

I'm looking very seriously at Nov 6-7 for Nebraska. Can you put that on the calander? Dinner in FC Friday night and then head up there Sat morning.

Friday, 22nd
skyhawk133 + rubberducks (wife) + 1 more tentatively for a night dive... anyone else?

Saturday, 23rd
Robin & Ron (RnR) --- we'll be there at 8am-ish, will bring food side dishes
Doug -- I bring some pulled pork and buns for lunch
skyhawk133 - I'll be up with a class, so probably not joining you, but I'll wave if I see you on a safety stop!

Sunday, 24th
skyhawk133 - finishing class

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom